The following information has been updated to reflect changes for the upcoming football season.
2020 Football Season Ticket Holders’ Information
Replacement Cards: If you've misplaced your cards, replacement cards can be picked up in the field house weekdaysfrom 7:30am-3:30pm. Replacement cards are $2 per card.
Indian Stadium Rules and Game Night
· Games start at 7:30pm. Gates open at 6:00pm.
· Tickets are not sold on the home side on game night.
· Purple Cards, player passes, and THSCA passes are not accepted this year.
· Children age 4 and under do not need a ticket. Students grades K-12 may use a student ticket.
· Student backpacks, outside food or drinks, and umbrellas are not allowed in the stadium.
· All personal bags will be checked upon entry.
· Drones and other airborne devices are not allowed in the stadium.
· No loitering is permitted. Spectators must sit in the stands and keep off the rails. Aisles should be kept clear at all times.
Football Ticket Text Alerts: SportsYou App
If you would like to receive text alerts regarding football ticket sales, click the link below for instructions.
We no longer use Remind101. If you are a member of Remind101, you will need to join SportsYou to continue receiving messages.
PNG Athletics Mobile App
Download the PNG Athletics app in the App Store or in Google Play for free! Schedules, rosters, football ticket information, news articles and everything sports related can be found all in one place. Search: Port Neches-Groves Athletics.