2024 TICKET SALE DATES
Season Ticket Renewals: Tuesday, April 16 through Friday, May 17
Ownership Transfer Deadline: Friday, May 10
Trade Day: Wednesday, May 29 from 8:00am-12:00pm at the stadium
New Season Ticket Sales: Thursday, May 30 at 8:00am
Home Game Ticket Information
Ticket Link: Purchase PNG football tickets here
1) ALL TICKET SALES ARE ONLINE ONLY! We do not accept cash at the gate.
2) Online purchasing instructions and a QR code are posted in the ticket booth window. We can assist you with your credit/debit card when purchasing upon arrival, however, advanced purchasing is highly recommended.
3) Tickets are sold online weekly starting on Mondays.
4) General admission tickets are $7.00 each and student tickets are $5.00 each. (Children 4 and under do not need a ticket.)
5) The general admission section is Section G (closest to the scoreboard).
6) All tickets sold on Fridays are the game day price of $10.00 each.
7) Reserved/season tickets are sold out.
Having trouble purchasing tickets online? Click the link above for a step-by-step instruction guide.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
PayK12 Sign In: Click here to sign in to your account
Digital Ticket Users: Access your tickets prior to arrival. This ensures you will not have internet issues preventing you from accessing your tickets at the gate.Ownership Transfers 2024
If you would like to transfer ownership of your tickets prior to the 2024 season, click the above link for the transfer form. Transfers must be submitted before the tickets are purchased for the 2024 season. The deadline to transfer is Friday, May 10 at 3:00pm.
Season Ticket Holders Ticket Options
Season ticket holders have several options regarding tickets for home games including paper tickets, season pass cards, or digital tickets. Season ticket holders can also allow another fan to use their tickets for any game. See the above link for instructions for each option, including how to let someone else use your tickets.
Season pass cards are not required. Ticket holders may allow someone else to use their cards. To request new or replacement cards, send an email to email@example.com. Cards must be requested in advance. Replacement cards are $2 each and new cards are $1 each. Cards will not be issued on Fridays.
PayK12 App Instructions
The PayK12 app is the most convenient and efficient method for accessing your digital tickets. Download this free app to scan your tickets at the gate. You cannot renew or purchase tickets in the app.
Football Ticket FAQs
Have a question about football tickets sales, Indian Stadium, and more? Click Football Ticket FAQs for a frequently asked questions and answer list.
Indian Stadium Rules and Regulations
*The following policies have been updated for 2024.
Indian Stadium Rules/Regulations: Please review the rules for Indian Stadium prior to attending PNG games.
Clear Bag Policy: Please review the Clear Bag Policy prior to attend PNG games.
1) Home games start at 7:00pm. Gates open at 5:30pm.
2) All bags must be clear, unless they are 6"x9" or smaller.
3) All bags will be checked upon entry.
4) Stadium seats cannot exceed 18" in width. Click here for more information.
5) Outside food or drinks, and food/drink containers are not allowed in the stadium. Umbrellas are not allowed in the seating area.
6) Drones and other airborne devices are not allowed in the stadium.
7) No loitering is permitted. Spectators must sit in the stands and keep off the rails. Aisles should be kept clear at all times.
2024 VARSITY FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
Homecoming: October 11 (vs. Splendora)
Spirit Group Senior Night: September 13 (vs. LaPorte)
Football Senior Night: November 1 (vs. Montgomery)
Football Ticket Text Alerts
If you would like to receive text alert reminders regarding football ticket sales, click the link below for instructions for how to sign up.